CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Love You-Letter #16

Boa Tarde Família!!!!! E Amigos!!!!
 Espero que TUDO estejam bem com vocês! :D
        I love you! This past week was great! Guess what... it SNOWED in Brazil! Not in my area... ;( sadly... but in Rio Grande do Sul! Wednesday! I believe it, becase tuesday-thursday was FREEZING here!!!! oh my goodness!!! So cold! But, today is bright and sunny again! Hello Primevera!!! Love the spring... I think Utah is changing colors! Luckies! Here is changing colors too... more bright flowers and greener green! Its great!                                               
We had two VERY successful activites this week! one with Sociedade Socorro! Relief society, we learned how to make, and decorate cupcakes! Everyone was fascinated on how to make cupcakes... funny huh! muffin pans dont exist down here, and where you can get them its really expensive! But the sisters in the ward had other great ideas! Tin foil and such to make the forms... clever clever! There were SO many people at both the cupcake and family activities! it was a success! the picutres explain more!
 THIS WEEKEND IS GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!! oh yeah! I am so excited! Working with a family right now, and when we told them that they could hear and listen to the prophet they got so excited... `What?! We get to see and hear them!?` Its amazing to see the excitement the gospel brings into our lives! Really! We get to SEE and HEAR from a living prophet! that is SO NEAT! Its great explaing this to people... Wow! theres a prophet in our days?! YES YES YES!!! the hymn... come listen to a prophets voice! is in my head.
 I LOVE you all so much! I am so happy to be here in Brazil! the food is great, the culture is so warm and welcoming... and the language is beautiful. Beautifully difficult.... BUT! I have faith and hope that one day, CLICK!
I love you so so SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! Have a fantastic week! And don´t forget, what an AMAZING opportunity General Conference is. Because we can recieve personal revelation! Yes, we can read it in the Liahona and ensign later... but there is somehting about LISTENING to the words, the Spirit communicates to our hearts differently... I love you so much and am SO grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I love testifying of my Savior in each lesson, He LIVES! and he guides this church! I am so grateful for this opportunity to be here!

I love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment