CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Letter #57- WOW its cold!!

Hey family! Hello Friends!

Brazil has gone on the cold front! in the southeren states it snowed!!! lucky!!!! it got so cold here i thought it would snow... but just a lot of fog. Man, our house doesnt have heater or ac or anything like that... so when it gets cold outside, it becomes an ice box... when it gets hot... its tough to cool off. But its all part of the experience! it was a few days of FREEZING rain... but now its already heated up! :D

We had a wedding in the ward, with his baptism! it was so great! such a great turn out from the ward, and now its the daughter´s turn here in a few weeks... this family is amazing! I love them! I love helping families start their eternal family... which is first being baptized who has the authority... and here in one year, they can go to the temple and be sealed for time and all eternity with this same power and authority! I love the Priesthood, i am so grateful for it in my life!

I love you all so much! Thank you for the support! I am doing great! I am really happy, right now I am in Sao Paulo... passing the p-day with Sis Abreu!!! woo hoo!!!! tomorrow I have to renew my visa... so... We are going to have fun while we are back in the city! I love being a missionary! So we are off to have some fun for a bit.

I am doing great! Miss you all so much! but time is flying by, and in no time, we will all laugh and have fun! :D

Love, 

Sister Waite!



No comments:

Post a Comment