CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Letter #47- Goodbye and Hellos


Bom Dia Família!!!!! :D Hello Friends! :D

It was FANTASTIC seeing you last week... I love love LOVED it! thanks for making the journy to mom´s house! The best was to see ALL of you... Greg in Finland, and you in Utah... marked my mission! It made me remember just how reall this work is... in every part of the world! :D I love being a missionary!

This week was great! Its starting to really cool off now... brrrr... it reminds of the good old autumn Utah! and... We had transfers this week! Goodbyes to some friends who finished their missions, hellos to the new missionaries from the MTC... and everything inbetween has been changed in the Mission. Its fantastic! Another chapter of the mission closed with Sister Abreu, and a new chapter with Sister de Jesus! My new companion is from Bahia and is really quite funny... we both have the same time on the mission! I remember her in the MTC and all I could say was ´hello sister!´ other than that... haha nothing. and now we are companions! another adventure begins. 

It was a great time of the mission to serve with Sister Abreu... I know that her light and personality is going to be missed by the Mooca ward... but everything has its season. I am excited for the investigators we have, we had quite of few of them at church yesterday! wohoo! :D

And another hello goodby moment is today! Sister Reis!!!! :D She came down from Franca and visited São José dos Campos for the weekend and today, she is going to spend p-day with us!!! :D I think we are going to visit a museum... Yay!!!! I am excited for this brief hello/goodbye pday with a great friend!

I love you all so much and know that I am doing well and glad to be serving my Savior... times come that are tough... times come that are simply amazing... and through thick and thin He is always by our side. :D I am grateful for this brief time in my life to help my friends, my family, understand how important his role is in our lives.

I love you all so much! you are amazing! have a fabulous week! :D

Sister Waite

sorry about pics... will send lots ASAP! :D

FELIZ ANIVERSARIO RHETT!!!!!! :D :D :D Have a great Birthday!!!!! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment