CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Letter #46- Marked Memories

Hello again Family!!!!

Man... yesterday was such a great day! to see and talk to you all! I love you so much! It was the perfect boost of excitement to keep me goin... thank you all for the support and love. especially the laughs! I loved laughing with you yesterday!
One of the moments that marked my mission was when I could see ALL of you... seeing Greg was such a highlight... after 11 months of not seeing the Gerber-Man... it was a piece of that feeling of complete joy that I know we will all feel one day... after we say our goodbyes during this life and the re-encounter on the other side will be one that words cannot describe...

 Alma 26: 16 Therefore, let us aglory, yea, we will bglory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his cmercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of menBehold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment