CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Letter #33-Ficei!!!!

WOHOOO!!!!!! I stayed in Morumbi! 5th transfer here, I LOVE Morumbi!

I absolutely love being a missionary! You see SO many miracles...really. Its a miracle to see the way the Lord works to accomplish the great and marvelous work! AH! As a missionary you really feel like you are just an instrument in the hands of the Lord, yes it takes effort,but it all has to do with timing and where the Lord places you just in the right time, the right week, the right neighborhood. I love being a
missionary to see the change in the lives of those we teach and introduce the hope and happiness that the Gospel of Christ brings. I know that Joseph Smith really was called of God to restore this happiness! I am SO HAPPY to be here... training Sis Bruno has been so fun! Tough for both of us, but SO rewarding! this transfer will be the best transfer ever!

We had the wedding and baptism of our best friends! it was amazing! sis reis was able to come too! It was great to see her again and see this family unit complete! All members of the true Church of Christ! I LOVE this!

We had a Family Night with the miracle that happend this week. One of the right time, right place, right person for the job. I LOVE this family so much! it feels like we have known each other for the longest time, and their story is fantastic! I love helping them see the light and understand and answer questions that they always had... the spirit of God like a fire is burning! and Man, the fire is burning in our area! I love being a missionary!

Com Amor,

Sister Waite

p.s. Pizza... so good! I go crazy for the brazilian pizza! haha

THANK YOU FOR THE LETTERS!!!!!
-Tiffany Patten... the pics are ADORABLE!!!! Oh Zo... she is so cute!
tell Dallas Hi too! I love you!


-Mama Prior! Thank you so much for the card!


-Caleb Prior... you are awesome! Thank you for the scriptures!


-Rebecca Waite... you are absolutely fantastic! I am so excited for you! thank you for your letters! Whats your address?


-Sis Hirst.... YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!!! I LOVE READING YOUR LETTERS!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!


-Chad Healey, thanks for the letter! the updates are always great!


-Elders in the field! Let us all press on, in the work of the Lord! :D













No comments:

Post a Comment