CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Letter #29- FELIZ ANO NOVO!!!!!


Holy Cow! 2012... Tchau!
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful time bringing in the new year! 2013, the best year ever yet to happen! Its going to be a wonderful year. This week was absolutely fantastic! Saw and talked to my family! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FAMILY!!!! Great to joke and tell stories... Christmas wasnt like any other Christmas´! It was fantastic, full of fireworks, good food, and everyone in the streets at night... what a party! And hot too!
 
I hope everyone is making great goals for the new year! I´m still thinking of mine... 2012 was a great year, full of ups and downs and thrills and adventures! I know that 2013 will be the same! Please know that I love you and am hoping the best for everyone! Remember the things that matter most for this up coming year... time. Time is precious. Use it well, use it with the ones you love, and use it for the best!
 
Happy New Year! FELIZ ANO NOVO!!!!! Have a fantastic week everyone!
 
Com Carinho,
 
Sister Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment