CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Letter #28- Feliz Natal!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!

I hope everyone´s season of Christmas is just going fantastic! Mission life is so wonderful this time of year! Talking to everyone about the Savior´s birth... and more importantly the REASON why he was born. Its incredible! We had MISSION CONFERENCE! Woot woot! Conferência de Natal!!!!! It was great to see ALL the missionaries in one place... so powerful! Saw old companions... other elders I used to work with in our area... Sister and President Ferrin! It was fantastic! Had a fabulous training.... 

President Ferrin talked about the Christmas hymns and called 5 missionaries to pick their favorite, why its their favorite, and bear their testimony.  We all sange the hymn after the missionaries explained... and guess who was the first sister he called... Yup. Twas I... after the big pit in my stomach relaxed, I bore my testimoy about music and the arts. And how the spirit can testify only through music and the arts in a way that words cant explain. I chose o little town of bethlehem, but really I wanted away in a manger, the elder in front of me chose it. But it was an AMAZING experience. I LOVE MUSIC! I LOVE CHRISMTAS! I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!! 

We did a talent show, and I organized a little skit for my area/zone. ´Os Doze Dias de Natal Durante a Missão`... twelve days of christmas with different words about the mission... it was a hit! I´m proud of the missionaries in my area... they all were fantastic! Each companionship sang each day... everyone laughed.

During the testimony meeting, something an Elder spoke about really get me thinking..... Lights, Stars, and Angels- everyone things of these things around Christmas time... and how true is that WE are the light, WE are the star as a guide for people, and WE are the angels that bring the great news.... Not just as missionaries. But ALL of us... we have the most precious gift we could give someone... our LIGHT and our testimony. I LOVE Christmas time and the Savior. I am so grateful to have this time to serve him with all my heart and time... its amazing to witness the miracles of his atonement. I love it!

I love you all so much! Have a FANTASTIC Christmas!!!!

Sister Waite

THANK YOU FOR THE MAIL!!!!!!!

Sister Asay! LOVED the christmas card and cute pictures! Keep going Sister! February is coming fast!


Tyler Nicosia! LOVED your letter and christmas card! thank you so much for the support! have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment