CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Letter #49-Rainy Days

Hello Family and Friends!

Well... the rain and cold is coming down hard here in São Paulo... I never really thought my mood shifted with the weather... but really, when there isnt sunshine... its interesting how the glumliness can have an effect on you... But the rays of sunshine seem to come through to help the day go by.

This week we have had some pretty rainy experiences with our work here in our area... man... the Lord never said it would be easy, he did say it would be worth it. I know in the mist of the busy São Paulo City life, He will help find a way for His work to progress... This is me and my new companion! sis. De Jesus! :D She is hilarious! haha quite the personality. But I love the way she works!
Just know that I am doing well! with the rain, we found a few second-hand clothes shops and baught some clothes for the cold weather! SO CHEAP! yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment