CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Letter #71 Mysteries and Miracles

Happy Halloween for everyone! I hope it went well!

Mystery: out of NOWHERE on Halloween night... we were walking to our next apointment and a dog stuck his head out of the gate furosiously and bit my companion!!! Will she become a werewolf? I will keep you up on it... but really, it was a spooky and scary experience... he bit her twice, and out of nowhere! we went to the emergency room and she had to get a stitch... crazy things happen on the mission... especially on halloween. But shes on the recovery! shes doing well!

Miracle: Our friend was baptized! he is amazing! he got to know the church 5 or 6 months ago.. and when I asked him how he knew the church was true... he said with time... and with how he felt. Time tells everything. The meeting was amazing, and to see the tears roll down his face of complete joy was a moment that touched my heart and marked this special moment on my mission. The savior wants to forgive... we just need to do what he asked, and that is how we are forgiven.

I love you all so much! I am so happy to be a missionary! You are the best! thanks for the prayers!

Love,

Sister Waite





No comments:

Post a Comment