CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2012

Letter #23- Happy Thanksgiving!!!

BOM DIA!!!!! Opa!!!

This week... witnessed a miracle. Holy cow! We just left a members house, and a young man stopped us and said, `I know you...` (my reaction at first... uhh.. ok..) But we got talking and set up a time to talk with him more. He had a family member get married in the temple, and his aunt who attened the civil wedding told him how much she liked what the Bishop said and he went to the site to see what it was all about. He had been searching for the truth... he is searching for the truth. This week we met with him and his aunt and he told us about a dream he had... two persons with a light so bright, he couldnt make out faces, but he recognized us as servants of the Lord... WOW!!! The Lord definitley puts us in the paths we need to be to help build his Kingdom. This happens to missionariers and members! ALL of us, Heavenly Father puts us in the families we are, the work situations, the friends we have, to help share the gospel one wary or another. I love seeing his Hand in his work.

I love being a missionary! I love this Gospel! I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that it is evidence for us that EVERYTHING we learn in the Church is true. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!

Com amor,

Sister Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment