CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 9, 2013

Letter #75- Grateful

Dear Family and Friends,

I am just so grateful for all of the opportunites Heavenly Father has given me in mylife... espeacially the opportunity to serve a full-time mission. This thanksgiving all I could think of was how grateful to see the miracles in mylife, myfamily, and being here in Brazil. I love Brazil so much! I am so grateful for all of the people I have met, the friends I have made, the new family I have gained... I am offically Brazilian too... split heart... all american... have from the north, and half from the south... I love Brazil.

I am so grateful for all of the love and support youhave all given me... thank you so much! the kingdom of God will ever grow... this work. will. never. stop. EVER! I hope everyone is doing well and that we all can help this grand mission the Savior sent us on can be fullfilled... so that ALL of Heavenly Father´s children can feel His love and happiness he has promised... I love you somuch and am so grateful for everything you do!

Love,

Sister Waite





No comments:

Post a Comment